martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

New Year's Resolutions

First of all, I apologize (to myself mainly) for the lack of posts here. I wanted this to be a space to come when I have something to get off my chest or simply just rant about my life, but giving it an original twist. Instead, I left it here all abandoned and kept keeping everything to myself, and I definitely want to change that. So, this is my main resolution: keep up with this blog.

Then there's the fact that I am writing this in March. Better later than never, but we'll count this as the second resolution: be more organised regarding schedules and everything.

Lastly, I want to evolve as a person. Simply keep growing, learn more things, discover new music, bury myself in different books, surround myself with all types of people, expand my creativity... I have already started to fulfill this intention, but I think this stuff is something that has to be in continual progress for all your life.



I don't know if I'll complete all these goals, but you can bet that from now on I'm going to try my best to do so. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario