jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

Welcome to my mind: random facts about me.

This might sound cliché, but I'll try my best to be creative and tell you things that usually don't come up in conversations but will get you to know me better. Here I go:

      I am trying to keep a journal with song lyrics that I like,
              things that make me happy, a list of things I want to
                     do before I die, tattoo ideas etc.

         I am learning Japanese.

               My grades are good, but I have no idea what I want
                                                                         to do with my life.
                
                                                  I have a love-hate (mostly hate)
                                                                   relationship with perfection.

               I love art: photography, film production, literature, music, visual art... and I would like to know more about it.


                                                                 I like things that
                                          make me think about life
                                                     and deep stuff.  

    I'm both mature and childish, if that even makes sense.


                                                   I love music and I try to listen different genres.
                      My favourite artists/bands are Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Troye Sivan, The 1975...


                                   
      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario